This post may contain affiliate links. For full affiliate disclosure click here.
You know the health nuts and crunchy Christians on your list want more than kale for Christmas! This holistic health gift guide will have you at the top of the thank you card list and maybe even attracting some crunchy converts too.
1. Fitbit Zip: Keep track of your step count and compete with friends in the Fitbit app. The Zip tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. For added functions like flights of steps climbed and sleep tracking check out the Fitbit One.
4. Savannah Bee Company Earl Grey Lip Balm: Smells just like the tea and does a great job of moisturizing those dry winter lips. If you are in the Atlanta area, Whole Foods and some other retailers carry it. There’s also a retail locator on the Savannah Bee website.
5. K-Teas Loose Leaf Cocktail Inspired Sampler: Loose leaf tea is my favorite and I’m always looking for new blends. These cocktail inspired blends make for a great cup of tea or can be muddled with spirits to make fresh cocktails. K-Teas also has a variety of teas, herbals, and blends on their website.
6. Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp: The soft orange glow from these lamps is soothing and good for winding down in the evening. It emits negative ions that help trap dust and purify the air.
7. My Utmost for His Highest Perpetual Calendar: A great devotional and calendar in one. Use it year after year for a simple daily devotion that you won’t forget to do.
8. Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace: Perfect for the essential oil fan. The lava rock in this necklace absorbs essential oils and then slowly releases them. Search for lava rock jewelry to find bracelets, earrings, and other necklace styles that diffuse essential oils the same way.
9. Amaryllis: A great gift for sending to far away friends and family. The Amaryllis symbolizes strength, success, determination, and beauty. This easy to care for house plant will bloom year after year with bright indirect sunlight.
10. The Color His Word Coloring Book: Seriously the coolest coloring book I have ever seen. (And I’ve seen a lot of them) These books have an entire book of the Bible beautifully laid out with designs to color in-between. James and John are the only books available this year.
11. Edens Garden Essential Oils: No multi-level-marketing nonsense, just high quality essential oils without the high prices. Their Create Your Own Set is a great way to save even more on some awesome oils. For the 6-pack set I recommend: Lavender-Bulgarian, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Wild Orange, Fighting Five, and Anxiety Ease.
12. Healthy & Whole: 60 Days to Complete Wellness: Part devotional, part health challenge, Healthy & Whole will take you on a 60 day journey to complete wellness, body-mind-spirit. By building new physical, emotional, and spiritual lifestyles rather than just new habits you will find your unique path to being as healthy, whole, and close to Jesus as possible.
13. Coordinate Bracelet from Stamped + Finch: Wear your heart on your sleeve, or in this case favorite place on your wrist. These coordinate bracelets are a sweet way to remember the location where you and your spouse met, first house, favorite city, or any other location you can imagine. Just give the city and Lindsey of Stamped + Finch will custom stamp the coordinates onto your one of a kind bracelet. In addition to being beautiful, copper is readily absorbed by your skin and is thought to help ailments such as arthritis and headaches.
14. Sunrise Alarm Clock: Waking up can be hard all year, but in winter when the daylight hours are short it can be even harder. A sunrise alarm clock simulates the light from a sunrise in your room, helping your body wake up naturally while still allowing you to use blackout curtains.
15. Passion Translation Bible: Reading the same Bible translation over and over can begin to feel repetitive instead of sinking deep like it should. I love the new Passion Translation because makes scripture fresh to me again, without sacrificing integrity in translation. Instead of one big Bible it breaks the books down individually to read more like a regular chapter book. You can buy a whole set or the books individually. The gospel of Mark highlights the miracles of Jesus and my book of choice if you start with just one.
16. Extra Thick Yoga Mat: For yoga or pilates an extra thick mat can be life changing. Certain poses like laying on your side or being up on your hands and knees can hurt after a while without enough cushion. With an extra thick mat those poses are no longer dreaded.