Ever feel like getting healthy would be easier if you were already healthier? While there’s no magic shortcut for the hard work of making the lifestyle changes needed for health, flower essences can help with the emotional heavy lifting to get you that much closer to the breakthrough you’ve been looking for.
Body – Mind – Spirit
As tripartite beings, our body-mind-spirit health is interconnected. When you grow in health in one area the others grow as well. And when you experience sickness in one part of your being the others suffer too.
Just think about the physical toll worry can take, or how physically healing worship and other nourishment for your spirit can be.
Because of this interconnectedness you’ll often find that there is more than just the physical at play when you try to achieve physical health goals. Our minds, wills, and emotions have just as much to do with that weight loss goal or dream of running a marathon.
You may have to work on healing your relationship with food and your body before eating all the right things makes a difference.
You may have to deal with that performance orientation instead of just training harder.
You may have to work on your relationship with God before seeing your other relationships heal.
Healthy & Whole
In my book Healthy & Whole, I take you on a sixty day journey to building healthy lifestyles in body, mind, and spirit. Working on all three parts simultaneously helps you see exponential growth in each area of health.
Even with a multidimensional approach though, it’s always nice to get a jump start where you feel you’ve been stuck. Which is why I’m excited to partner with Freedom Flowers to bring you the Healthy & Whole Flower Essence Kit! I often recommend flower essences to my clients to help them press through to that next layer of healing and even got trained as a flower essence practitioner because of how helpful I’ve seen them to be.
In the kit you get five flower essence blends chosen for their support of body, mind, and spirit health to use as you go through the nine week journey in my book.
Flower essences can help with physical issues as much as the physical issue is emotionally rooted, but the good news is most of our physical issues have an emotional component. If you’ve been looking for ways to grow in your health and are ready for breakthrough this is the kit for you!
The kit includes:
- A copy of my book: Healthy & Whole: 60 Days to Complete Wellness
- Recovery Flower Essence Blend: Support and strengthening during physical healing. Encourages a positive “overcomer” attitude, alleviates health related fears and helps you get in touch with what your body, mind, and spirit need for total healing.
- Craving Control Flower Essence Blend: Helps foster a healthy mindset, proper motivation, and addresses the emotional aspects of stress eating, addiction and self-medicating. Not only is it helpful with eating disorders, but is ideal for anyone who wants to have a healthier relationship with food.
- Peaceful Sleep Flower Essence Blend: The reasons for insomnia are many, but this Bouquet Blend will assist those who have busy minds. It eases cyclical thought patterns, worry, and the need to understand everything “right now.”
- Stress Less Flower Essence Blend: Helps to create a healthier attitude toward life and priorities. For people who habitually cram too much into too little time. Helps you relax and let go of activity that doesn’t really matter.
- Open Ears Flower Essence Blend: Deals with common blocks to spiritual hearing and amplifies your ability to tune into divine guidance and make decisions.
You can take whatever blend you feel you need most or if you want a specific blend for each week of the book, I recommend using Recovery during week 1, Craving Control during weeks 2 & 3, Open Ears during weeks 4 & 5, Peaceful Sleep during week 6, Stress Less during weeks 7 & 8, and Recovery during week 9.
If back pain is specifically what you are working on healing, Align is another flower essence blend to consider that may help. You can take it as needed.