This post may contain affiliate links. For full affiliate disclosure click here.
Drink at least two of these 32 oz Nalgene bottles a day and you’ll be well on your way to drinking your minimum daily water requirement.
- Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack
- Superior impact resistance
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Convenient loop-top design means you’ll never lose the lid
- Wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy
- Opening accommodates most water filters
- Marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
- Made in USA
Anatomy of a Nalgene Bottle
- Threads: Nalgene bottles and caps feature continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads for increased contact area on the surface. This allows for greater tightening force without stripping threads.
- Cap: Durable caps are designed and built to perfectly mate with their respective containers. There’s no separate liner to wear, crease, fall out, or leak, and the seal ring is molded directly into each cap.
- FDA Compliant, BPA-free Materials: Nalgene bottles are molded from 100% virgin resin with nothing but FDA compliant colors added. Finished products are tested according to the requirements of the USFDA for food and beverage contact.
- Heavy-duty Walls: Uniformly durable walls are thicker and more resistant to failure than many similar looking, but lower quality bottles.
- Bottom: Inner corners of each bottle’s bottom are curved for easy cleaning, and a plastic resin code is molded into the bottle for eventual recycling after years of sturdy service.
This product is available through Amazon. Leah Lesesne is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com